PERFECTLY IMPERFECT-I may not be the best at what I do, but Nobody has MORE fun trying than I do! :)



Thursday, August 6, 2009

Art In The Round @ The 3 Muses

The challenge for this week at the 3 muses is Art in the round.

I thought of my "Wing Mender" character, who is sitting on Mars with the Moon and the earth behind her, mending wings for the angels while looking through her round glasses.
Well, someone has to do it. :)
Another doodle SKETCH in watercolor in my sketchbook. Because these are sketches born out of doodles and watercolors, they do not always have the best composition, proportion, shading, etc, but that's what makes them so much fun to do...and that's why they turn out kind of quirky! They are like my experimental, joyful children, and I love each of them in their own unique way.
Hope she made you smile! :)
(Sorry, I couldn't get the paragraphs to seperate again)

No comments: