PERFECTLY IMPERFECT-I may not be the best at what I do, but Nobody has MORE fun trying than I do! :)



Wednesday, April 1, 2009

CED Check In & Charcoal

April's theme on CED is color, so, of course, I've started working in B/W. LOL

I've been playing with charcoal in my large sketchbook the last few days. This is a sketch of Sammidog from a photo I made.

Excuse the smudge in the lower corner. I signed it in charcoal, then tried to erase it. Didn't work.

It's not perfect, but it was fun. :)

5 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi sharon!

omg! it is fabulous!

i love it!

xoxoxo
melissa

Carolyn said...

It looks GREAT to me! I've never drawn many animals. Every time I try to draw Chloe, my dachshund, it's as if she doesn't want me to...and will keep changing positions. She's a little booger...but she's a sweetie!

Leah said...

heehee!! I think the theme works as absence of color too!!

love the drawing!!

Debbie said...

This is great! I enjoyed the other pictures on your blog too, esp. the blue bunny.

Christine said...

This is great! I love what you did with the shadow and the perspective you chose for your dog. Charcoal is my all-time favorite medium, so I'm partial to it, even though I am doing paintings these days :-)