PERFECTLY IMPERFECT-I may not be the best at what I do, but Nobody has MORE fun trying than I do! :)



Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mojoart Challenge Entry/Quirky Sketches

"Walls"-Pencil, Sharpie, WC Pencils on Drawing Paper

I don't really have time to write much today, but I wanted to post so I'll share the two sketches I have entered in this month's Mojoart group challenge, which is Abstraction Satisfaction. Not sure if these qualify as really being abstract, but I wanted to participate, so there they are amongst some REAL abstract paintings. Plus I had a lot of fun doing them. :) Members work entered will be voted on in a couple of days and the winner's work will be displayed on the homepage until the next challenge is over.


"Snuggle Bunny"-Pencil, Sharpie, WC Pencils on Drawing Paper

No comments: