PERFECTLY IMPERFECT-I may not be the best at what I do, but Nobody has MORE fun trying than I do! :)



Monday, July 13, 2009

Birdie's New Glasses, 2 yr. Anniversary, & 100th Post!



Birdie has been wanting to say hello for a while. She just couldn't get me to make her picture until yesterday. She wanted to show you her new glasses. She's had some trouble getting used to them, and now that she can see better, she's wondering why the heck SOMEBODY didn't tell her just how pink her hair REALLY was.

Birdie also now thinks she looks a little like one of Betty Boop's long lost crazy relatives. What do you think? :)

Another character born out of one of my doodle sketches in the Handbook sketchbook painted with watercolor/pencils. Hope she made you smile! :)

PS-I just realized that July is the second anniversary of my Moxie Blue Blog and that Birdie is my 100th post! I want to thank you all for all the wonderful support and comments on my blog over the last two years. Your words and encouragement have meant so much to me!

1 comment:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi sharon!
congratulations on your 100th post!
i LOVE birdie and reading all of your posts. you are so inspiring!