PERFECTLY IMPERFECT-I may not be the best at what I do, but Nobody has MORE fun trying than I do! :)



Friday, November 4, 2011

AEDM day 4-Altered record album

I worked on the front side of the middle pocket of the album today. I was listening to my mp3 player and John Mayer happened to come on singing "Say What You Want To Say". I love the song and it seemed to fit the page, so I "borrowed" the words.

If you look back at the whole album on day one, the pink rabbit is now white. There are multiple layers of images and paint in the background with lots of stuff going on. So I now have half the album sides done. I was hoping to get the other inside cover done today, but it didn't happen. Maybe tomorrow!

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

This is an awesome project you've undertaken and inspires me so. I love how you've transformed this record album!

Unknown said...

wow this is a great idea! Love the bunny!