PERFECTLY IMPERFECT-I may not be the best at what I do, but Nobody has MORE fun trying than I do! :)



Monday, November 28, 2011

AEDM Day 28-Christmas Card Prototype

My creative endeavor for this morning has been painting a sheet of gray cardstock with fluid acrylics and inks, adding writing, and cutting paper to glue on top. The original has bright colors and I like it a lot, but when I scanned and printed a couple of sheets the colors weren't near as vibrant and the writing looked sloppy.

I haven't made cards in a few years, but I'm inspired to do so again this year, and this was my first idea. I was going to add glitter and some other touches to the prints and hand write the verse on the  inside, but I don't see that happening now, and since I'm not going to use this one, I thought I'd go ahead and share it. So here tis!


The card covers opened up...


The card closed, front ...


Now, back to the drawing board! :)

No comments: