PERFECTLY IMPERFECT-I may not be the best at what I do, but Nobody has MORE fun trying than I do! :)



Saturday, October 16, 2010

Conversations With Self-21 Secrets

This is the journal page that i completed yesterday for Anglia Thompson's workshop on Conversations With Self in the 21 Secrets Playground. I wrote a letter on the page to a childhood friend, then painted and collaged tissue paper over it to keep it secret. It was fun, and I will definitely do some more.

 

Madamojell was my imaginary friend (one of two) when I was little. She helped me through some tough times.

I wrote  at the top with a marker over the gel medium. It wasn't quite dry and smeared a little when I brushed more medium over it, but that's okay. It adds character...or I can always paste something else over it! I'm gaining in confidence and the freedom to cover things up on these pages every time I do one. I'm getting almost fearless with my pasting and layering now. Yippee! :)

1 comment:

Emma said...

"Gaining in confidence and freedom..."

That's fantastic! =)

You are creating so much wonderful art!