PERFECTLY IMPERFECT-I may not be the best at what I do, but Nobody has MORE fun trying than I do! :)



Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lollie-Piratress



I wanted you to meet Lollie. She was born and raised on a pirate ship and can out-pirate most of the men aboard. She emerged from one of my doodle drawings with a patch over one eye and victory in the other. Lollie has been known to break hearts and heads, and once she even stole candy from a baby, and kidnapped a poodle. She is as deadly with her smile as she is with her sword, so BEWARE! Yo-Ho-Ho!

Lollie is painted in my Handbook sketchbook with wc and inktense pencils and water. This book doesn't work well with water, but I forget and add some anyway. I've filled both my large Moleskine books, and am now finishing up the Handbook and the MS pocket size WC book.
Hope Lollie made you smile. :)

1 comment:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi sharon!

i love her! your journals sound amazing!

:) melissa