PERFECTLY IMPERFECT-I may not be the best at what I do, but Nobody has MORE fun trying than I do! :)



Monday, March 2, 2009

Introducing Ze Artiste

I thought I would share "Ze Artiste in Ze Raspberry Beret" with you this morning. She is one of my first Judi doodles in a regular sketchbook on thin paper. I was learning to use the wc pencils. Her colors are made with wc/pencils and a black sharpie. She loves the color blue/green and her raspberry beret. She feels every bit the artist in the beret and when she's wearing it she means business. Can you tell? :)

I just love her, and she always makes me smile when I see her. Did she make you smile? I hope so. Have a great day!

5 comments:

G.Dowell said...

She does look like she means business...and so artsy in her raspberry beret. Too cute!

Sherry Goodloe said...

Yes, she DID make me smile! :)

Regina said...

What a fun cat! There is just so much personality coming through.

Carolyn said...

I like Ze Artiste...she does make me smile!!!

Genie Sea said...

She absolutely makes me grin in delight! :)