PERFECTLY IMPERFECT-I may not be the best at what I do, but Nobody has MORE fun trying than I do! :)



Tuesday, November 8, 2011

AEDM Day 8-Altered Record Album Cover

In case I don't get anything else done creatively today, I'm posting what I have done this morning. The cover of my front record album cover has gone from this...


to this. The cross, which is a paper cutting, isn't showing up, but it now has a layer of metallic copper on it. I'm liking the whole thing better already, but I'm not finished yet. Who knows what will evolve in the next session? Not me! :)

6 comments:

Gwen said...

The best thing about mixed media is that you never really know what will happen for sure. Nice one !!
Gwen xx

Ann Marie said...

Wow, this is great. Never thought to alter an old album cover. Great idea.

Christine said...

I agree...album covers... what a great altered design... love the cross !!!

Tracy said...

Found you through AEDM - very nice! I have never seen an altered album cover before!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I like it. I like the transition and the cross is awesome! Great art from a fellow AEDM blogger! :-) Kris

Carolyn Dube said...

What fun! Looking forward to seeing where it goes next.