PERFECTLY IMPERFECT-I may not be the best at what I do, but Nobody has MORE fun trying than I do! :)



Monday, November 7, 2011

AEDM Day 7-Altered record album



This is the inside front cover of my altered record album, inspired by Katie in her Layered Impressions workshop, and I have worked on it some for three days now. I wish I had thought to photograph it at the end of each session and post it, but I didn't. It's gone through a lot of transformations and layers over the past three days. Somehow, the Amish looking women I started out with (see day 1) transformed into burlesque looking women, who morphed into puppets, of a sort. The buttons and lace are glitter glue if you can't tell.

It's wonky and quirkey and I like it! lol

Hope it made you smile too! :)

4 comments:

Gwen said...

I love it. They appear to be very experienced women of the world..fantastic!
Gwen xx

TK Piatek said...

This painting inspired me to look at your other work too ... that's a good thing. I like your gutsy style.
Come visit me at http://tobikibelpiatek.blogspot.com/

Kara Chipoletti Jones of GriefAndCreativity dot com said...

I loooooove seeing how they transform...

Tracey FK said...

I love them in the form they are in now... I never remember to scan stages either and always wish I did by the time I finished... trying to remember this week to do just that xx