PERFECTLY IMPERFECT-I may not be the best at what I do, but Nobody has MORE fun trying than I do! :)



Monday, November 7, 2011

AEDM Day 7-Altered record album



This is the inside front cover of my altered record album, inspired by Katie in her Layered Impressions workshop, and I have worked on it some for three days now. I wish I had thought to photograph it at the end of each session and post it, but I didn't. It's gone through a lot of transformations and layers over the past three days. Somehow, the Amish looking women I started out with (see day 1) transformed into burlesque looking women, who morphed into puppets, of a sort. The buttons and lace are glitter glue if you can't tell.

It's wonky and quirkey and I like it! lol

Hope it made you smile too! :)

4 comments:

Gwen Hughes said...

I love it. They appear to be very experienced women of the world..fantastic!
Gwen xx

Tobi Kibel Piatek said...

This painting inspired me to look at your other work too ... that's a good thing. I like your gutsy style.
Come visit me at http://tobikibelpiatek.blogspot.com/

Mother Henna said...

I loooooove seeing how they transform...

Tracey Fletcher KIng said...

I love them in the form they are in now... I never remember to scan stages either and always wish I did by the time I finished... trying to remember this week to do just that xx