PERFECTLY IMPERFECT-I may not be the best at what I do, but Nobody has MORE fun trying than I do! :)



Friday, November 25, 2011

AEDM Day 25-Mixed Media journal page

I actually made this page yesterday, but haven't had a chance to post it until today. It's made of layers of scrap paper and post cards that were laying around on my table that needed cleaning up. I've added paint, writing, a little glitter, pencil, some embossing, etc to the papers glued to the cardstock in kind of a helter skelter way, which was a lot of fun quickly, and I like it. So here tis!


"Journaling does a body good" is the gist of this page and is scribbled on the page a couple of times. It also does a mind good!

Hope you're having a wonderful holiday weekend! Keep exercising your creative powers!

1 comment:

Tracey FK said...

I love this page and I agree it does the mind good to journal... I love your colour palette and the flower down in the bottom right hand corner... great page xx