PERFECTLY IMPERFECT-I may not be the best at what I do, but Nobody has MORE fun trying than I do! :)



Sunday, October 30, 2011

Intuitive Collage & Painting


A page of intuitive collage and painting inspired by Katie's workshop. I love doing art intuitively, and am constantly surprised at the outcome and what the images and words mean to me. This is a combo of magazine images, drawing, painting, and whatever else came to mind while I was playing. Everything on the page symbolizes something in my life, and I like it a lot, plus I've given you a glimpse at how wonky my brain is most of the time. :)

I tried glass bead gel medium on the wings and the whitish egg, but it was too much, so I scraped it off the egg and re-painted, giving it sort of a muted marbled effect, which I like. Still not sure about the wings, but I guess they'll stay that way, and I learned something new with the glass bead gel.

Hope something on the page made you smile!

1 comment:

Sparkleblue Faery said...

I love this painting- it reminds me of surrealism and dreams!
Peace,
Karis